Friday, May 16, 2008

Yo! Gert

I've taken to buying plain yogurt because I've heard it's supposed to be good for my digestive system. Plain yogurt, that is.

Not that I'm having any problems with my digestive system, but at my age I figure doing something that is good for me might begin to make up for all the abuse I've done during the last nearly half-century.

Problem is, the only size I can find plain yogurt in is in the mega size -- like four times as much as I could possibly eat in a week.

The other problem is it tastes a little like tasteless custard. Hmmmmm.

So it's really like eight times more than I could possibly eat in a week.

One source I read told me the taste would grow on me.

It hasn't.

It's not all bad, though. While I get no pleasure sensation from the taste, the texture is pretty wonderful.

So I eat and pretend I like it.

....hoping it will grow on me.

It hasn't.

Meanwhile, this gives me a laugh (I notice that no one is eating plain yogurt, though):

1 comment:

  1. If you put a little real maple syrup and a sprinkle of sliced almonds on top, it's delicious! :0)
    ~Kelli
    P.s. I hope your books arrived!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...