Sunday, March 12, 2017

Moroccan Tiles


I finally finished my Moroccan Tile Blanket this past week!   



Made (almost) completely from stash yarn, this was a gratifying blanket to complete.  It's a real yarn hog, though, so it's pretty heavy.  Perfect for wrapping up in on a cold winter's night, for sure. The video tutorial (at the link above) was what I followed to make this blanket.  I don't even think I looked at the written pattern.  


I found the video tutorial pretty straight forward so I don't know that there's much to say about this blanket except that I love the colors and I'm just so happy I've finished it!   :^)



To see what other Yoppers are up to, visit our group on Ravelry!







9 comments:

  1. It is fantastic. What a cool stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an extraordinary finish to your blanket. It's an art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becki it's gorgeous!!! I found the same to be true of the C2C blanket...the video was much easier than the written pattern. I may have to put that one on my blanket list! I can't believe you finished it already...is it throw size or bed size? Either way you are fast and what a beautiful job you did! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful! What's next? Lol! I love your not of dishcloths too. I made flower shapes at one time but have since only stuck with squares. You have such a nice variety: I just love the starfish looking one.
    Happy Days,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous piece!!! Wow! And it must be so satisfying to know that it is made entirely with the stash yarn. I think it will be great not just for winter days, but also for summer picnics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Daughter has asked me to crochet a blanket for her. But she wants it all in cream. I can see tedium ahead unless I maybe find an interesting pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becki, thanks for commenting on my blog☺ You had asked about the YouTube tutorials for knitting I was using: it is Tina from Simply in Stitches. I thought they were quite good. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful blanket, the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete