Monday, September 18, 2017

Snowfall Slouchy...

A busy Sunday came and went and I was mildly inclined to skip this week's Year of Projects' post, but at the same time I wanted to show what I'm currently working on.  So here I am - even if a day late.

It's nothing fancy, or anything, but here are the latest hats I've crocheted for donating to a hats (gloves and scarves) drive for kids that will be happening in a month or so:


The pattern is called Snowfall Slouchy Hat by Bethany Dearden.  While you can find the pattern for free at the link above, Bethany has some excellent  video tutorials of several hats she's designed and I highly recommend them.  Here is the video I used to make these hats.

I'll be making more of these Snowfall Slouchy Hats and I think I'm going to try at least one other of her hat designs before I wrap up my hat-making endeavors.  I'm thinking of making a bunch of pom-poms in one session to top all of my hats, so when I next show these off, they may look a little more finished.

To see what other Yoppers are up to visit our group on Ravelry.




6 comments:

  1. Lovely hats! The snowflakes really make them special. I'm a big fan of pompoms on hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great.........now I want to make hats........lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becki! :) I love those hats!!! They are so cute! Now I have to try crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are lovely. Love the pattern and your colour choices are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becki, those are so pretty! My list gets so much longer because of you and your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those hats. I can see why you made more than one.

    ReplyDelete