Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Yarn Along...

I'm enjoying crocheting the Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket.  It's made with an easy double crochet stitch throughout and once one gets past the first set of diamonds the pattern becomes almost intuitive.  Almost.  I keep the pattern close because once in a while I loose track and need a little help, but then I'm sailing on my way again.  I love the diamond pattern it produces:


And I'm reading my first Anne Perry book, The Face of a Stranger - the first in the series that features William Monk.  Just a little ways in and I'm pretty hooked.

Visit Ginny Sheller's Yarn Along to see what other yarn lovers are making and reading this week.



8 comments:

  1. What a pretty blanket. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh goodness, that is lovely....might be my favorite color as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern and the color of your blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link. I am about to rip out a one colour baby blanket I started years ago. 'Mind numbing' is a good phrase for the pattern; which, admittedly, is pretty. But oh, so dull! Perhaps this will fit the bill and then I can just move on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty yarn!!! :) lovely pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple, and the pattern looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The diamond pattern is gorgeous! Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely stitch pattern. So subtle!

    ReplyDelete