Sunday, December 3, 2017

More Squares...

Short and sweet is this week's post - with my only crocheting being finishing and blocking the two designs I was working on last week.  This puts me exactly at the half-way mark for finishing the squares for my Last Dance blanket.

This first one is Week #8's square:
I loved doing this waffle stitch



And this second square is a replacement for another square in the collection I didn't care so much for:
This slightly puffy pattern is made by crocheting a series of double crochet cluster stitches.  I loved this stitch, too.

Slowly, but steadily I'm working my way toward a complete blanket!    



To see what other YOPpers are up to, visit our group on Ravelry.


5 comments:

  1. I must be hungry. Your square look like waffles!! Yum. Congrats on being half way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your squares are absolutely perfect - I can't wait to see it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a wonderful job on your squares. Your blanket will be lovely when completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your squares. You're going to have a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those gray squares! :)

    ReplyDelete