Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Out for a walk...

Have you ever tried getting your walking exercise in at a cemetery?  I've seen people walking in the local cemetery (as I've driven by), and I've often thought, "I should do that".  So I did!  What a great, quiet place to walk and contemplate.


This was a little worn path from the greenway trail to the cemetery. 
 I'm clearly not the only one who's been through here.

~~~~~

Walking back through the city park, I decided to climb up to a spot where there is a small, old cemetery with gravestones dating back to the 1800's.  


Eleanor was born in 1780!



Ignoring the fact that I can't seem to get a non-fuzzy picture lately on my phone camera, I was completely charmed by this idyllic spot as I walked along the greenway trail 
through the city park.  


What a pretty town mine is in the springtime.

2 comments:

  1. How interesting to get one's exercise in a cemetary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cemeteries are beautiful except for some really crowded ones in the inner cities but even those are peaceful even if a bit crowded! LOL! GLad you found a special spot and walk.

    ReplyDelete