Friday, July 2, 2021

Making Space...

Trying to get serious again about decluttering, but it's hard to make the commitment it seems.  Thinking that books are always an area I can downsize, I decided to go on the hunt for the some that I have little interest in reading, if truth be told.

I should have been able to make more progress than this, but it's something:


The two giant "books" are wallpaper sample books I've had for years - the wallpaper samples have come in handy in some surprising ways, and to be honest, I've hung onto another one, but these two can leave along with the smaller reading books, so this is 15 more items outta here.

Making Space Week 37:  184 things gone!




7 comments:

  1. It is so hard to get back into decluttering once a person stops. Each day I think I will get back to it but other things demand my attention. Not to mention it is really hot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I got rid a lot of my books when I moved house and I haven't missed them at all, I need to go through what I have on my shelves again, I seem to accumulate a lot of craft books, I'll buy one on a whim when a new craft interests me but usually I loose interest pretty quickly then I don't want to get rid of the book in case I get interested again. I need to get a grip haha have a lovely Saturday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a local Little Free Library, this group will be easy to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wallpaper books are premium book sale item. The one I have is nearing 10 years, and still has samples to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby steps Becki! You are making progress!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!!! I got rid of 3 bagfuls of garbage and 3 bags full of Good Will. My guest room cleaning is paying off! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell off the wagon when it came to the challenge too and haven't climbed back on. I should, but Christmas makings are taking up all my time.

    ReplyDelete