Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Yarn Along...

This week I'm enjoying the beautiful Indian Summer weather we're having and finding some time to crochet outside.  I'm hoping to soon finish up The Sandy Cowl - crocheted with Knit Picks Brava in the color, Wine. 


And a couple of days ago I began The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron.   It's a Christian Historical Fiction with two stories running concurrently.  Modern day Sera is an art dealer with a New York gallery who's trying to obtain an old piece of artwork featuring a violinist, but she encounters obstacles.  And Adele is a young violinist in Nazi occupied Austria in 1942 who suffered the consequences of attempting to help Jewish friends escape.   I'm just a few chapters in and I'm hooked!

Check out Ginny's Yarn Along at her beautiful Small Things Blog to see what other yarnies are making and reading.

http://www.gsheller.com/2015/10/yarn-along-250.html

7 comments:

  1. What a rich deep color! Looking forward to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous! Just perfect for the time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becki, thank you for visiting me today! This book sounds really good. Your cowl is going to be so pretty in that color! Just lovely. I hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wine color! I'll definitely check out the book.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been having beautiful Indian summer weather, too.

    The books sounds quite fascinating and your yarn is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cowl is going to be lovely I love the colour, that book sounds interesting too, I'm putting it on my to read list, have a lovely day. :) x

    ReplyDelete