Saturday, November 2, 2019

Less is more - day 2



Going through the under sink cabinet in what used to be our boys' bathroom I came across this very cool nightlight that was given to us by a mechanical engineering professor friend.  It has Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne stamped (etched? I don't know!) inside it - so I'm guessing it was swag he got at a conference once upon a time.  The rotating mirror base is a little wonky and the lights are a little flicker-y, but it's still pretty cool.  



We used it, our then young boys enjoyed it and now it's time to send it out into the world to entertain someone else while the lights still work.  And someone else definitely needs the soap dish more than I do.




6 comments:

  1. That's a very cool lamp! Someone else will love it no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Somehow imagining someone else enjoying it, makes it easier to let it go. :)

      Delete
  2. So neat to find the night light. I am sure someone will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not as a nightlight, the top thing would make a very cool paperweight. :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool! I know my grands would love something like that so definitely send it out into the universe to inspire some young budding space entrepreneur or scientist. They could probably use the soap dish too so they don't forget to wash! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light is very cool. I think someone will definitely pick that up. I probably would...just like I need something else:)

    ReplyDelete