Thursday, November 14, 2019

Less is more - day 14

These books have been like a friend to me since sometime this summer.  I started reading them, not sure I'd have the stick-to-it-tive-ness to read a series straight through that was 14 books long, but I got hooked and they are the only books I've read for months.  In a way I'll be sad when the series ends, but I'm also looking forward to reading something(s) different.


A quarter of the way through Sunrise, I'm beginning to see the end, and I'm pretty sure these will be re-homed this month.  I would have waited to post this picture until I was actually finished reading them and they were ready to head out the door, but when I realized what day it was in the month I couldn't resist.  😉




5 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved these books! I truly thing the Redemption books were some of the best ever. I have read other books by her, but the 14 you have there have always been my favorite of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody. I love series books. These have made my list of "to read".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything written by Karen Kingsbury is a great read! I could easily binge read her books because sometimes it seems to take forever for a new one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read those but if they're books you can read over and over again, why not keep them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stef! I don't tend to re-read books, and while I've enjoyed these I know I won't read them again.

      Delete