Friday, November 29, 2019

Less is more - day 29


More random stuff:


After studying this magnificent collection, I thought you might like to play an eye-spy game.  Can you find:

An Opryland torch holder (or possibly shot glass)
A child's art project
A race enthusiast's collectible
Shock protectors
Four handle-less cups
Two brass noise makers
An ankle bracelet that doubles as a jump rope
A box of crustacean armor 
      & lumps of minerals and chemical compounds
An ice cream liquidator
A carrier for a digital brain
An empty confection box
Four mini vases
A glass pottage holder
A box of torch holders & various related items
Seven bound manuscripts

More than 29 more things going tootle loo!



6 comments:

  1. So now, tell me, why do I have the song 'Twelve Days of Christmas' running through my mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I looked hard enough I might be able to find a partridge in a pear tree. Oh yeah... I stitched one of those a few months ago! And it's just sitting around not making me entirely happy. =^/

      Delete
  2. You are my role model in all things.....even decluttering! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, I really need to have another phase of decluttering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you sure got interesting stuff in your house.

    ReplyDelete