Saturday, November 10, 2018

A few of my favorite podcasts...

I don't watch podcasts as much as the list below may make it appear that I do, but over this past year or so I've discovered some that I truly enjoy checking out when I can (or am inclined to binge-watch😉).   Maybe there's something in here that you would like too:


Life Over Sixty With Sandra:
Sandra shares short videos about living gracefully 
and beautifully as we age.


Sweet Georgia:
I've just recently discovered Felicia Lo and her videos. 
I'm not much of a knitter, but I love listening to this lady.


Jenn's Crafty World:
I've been a fan of Jenn since before she starting video podcasting. 


Karen Buhr Designs:
Karen is a fellow Year of Projects participant and I've enjoyed 
getting to know her better through her podcasts.


Crafternoon Treats:
I've been a long time fan of Kathryn and her beautiful crocheted projects.


Tiny Home Tours:
I don't know why I'm so fascinated by tiny homes, but I am.  
And I can get my fill on this channel.


Flipping 50: 
Debra Atkinson both exhausts and inspires me  :)


There are other channels I've subscribed to, but this is a taste of things I sometimes watch and/or listen to while I crochet.    Do you have any favorite podcasts you like to tune in to?






7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm going to check out the tiny house one...thanks! We have an old Airstream at the in-laws. I've seen so many nicely redone ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe there are 3 in your list that I also listen to....great minds think alike! Crafternoon Treats, Tiny Homes and Karen. Although I don't always stay current with them. I love recommendations and I am going to check out the other ones you mentioned. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I haven't succumbed to the lure of podcasts (at least not yet). I already spend too much time on the computer so I know I would get sucked in and wouldn't surface for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! I don't really watch many video podcasts but I used to listen to some back in the day. :) My Husband and I are listening to the Hobbit right now and that is rather fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I forgot to mention, your comment on my blog (thank you!!!) sparked off some thoughts back that I wrote in reply to you, thought I would mention this to you so you knew to look back, if you so wish! :) God bless you dear friend! Have fun with the podcasts and your crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the shout out ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch knitting podcasts: Cherry Purls, Lovesockwool, Pinfeathers and Purls, Sal & Al: The Woolslayers, and Stitching the High Notes.

    ReplyDelete