Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Here kitty, kitty...

Middle son brought his two kitties by for a visit over the Thanksgiving holiday.

A female he named Starbuck

And her brother named, Apollo

The lighting of the pictures doesn't help one see how nearly identical these two cats appear.  Starbuck is a little tanner, and Apollo is a little grayer, but unless they were in the same room I couldn't tell which one I was looking at.

So sweet.  Both the kitties and my grown son who is so gentle with them.  

It was a lot of fun watching them explore our house.  We haven't had a cat in nearly 30 years, but I sure have a hankering for another one now...




7 comments:

  1. Do it!!!!😻😻😻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good-lookin' felines. Are they siblings? Our neighbor had adopted a sister and brother duo long ago and they're named Josie and Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww - seeing these sweeties makes me miss ours! Alas DH has developed allergies and we can't have one now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable. Lilly, my cat, is such a comfort to have. I hope you have a great day and keep warm in this winter weather! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh they are adorable!!! How sweet, I think you need to get a cat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitties! The best thing about cats is...........you can go on a trip and do not need to hire a sitter. As long as someone can come and clean the box and check food and water they are content to be home alone most of the time. Not so much with dogs LOL.

    ReplyDelete