Monday, October 19, 2020

30 days to less - day 19

 
Today's post is a result of reorganizing things in the backyard shed.


We've rehomed nine Tiki Torches, four extra fuel containers, a package of wicks, three bottles of oil, 2 styrofoam containers hubs had been storing the bottles of oil in, and one package of wicks.

They served us once upon a time, but they've become something clumsy we have to shift around when we need to change some things in the shed (when the seasons change).  We offered them to friends and knowing them, they'll probably give these well-used torches at least another season of life.


Day 19:  218 things gone









7 comments:

  1. Oh! the garden shed...good idea! I still have my garage too. It's funny. I'm not having any trouble finding things to let go of. I think I had let go of them but hadn't physically removed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over half way through the month and none of us seem to be struggling with finding things to remove from our premises. I don't know if that is necessarily a good thing though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items to pass along to someone else! And 218 things?....that's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so great! I posted a month-to-date list today as to what I've removed. I roughly added up the things just now ... think I've removed 190 things, not counting stacks of papers. Just didn't take time to count them individually. I'm really thinking I will keep this up at least the rest of the year, maybe longer. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice that these were passed onto new homes.

    ReplyDelete