Thursday, October 22, 2020

30 days to less - day 22

Today's haul has no stories, and isn't terribly interesting to look at. 
But it's stuff gone nonetheless.




When I got rid of the face paints yesterday, for some reason it didn't occur to me to count the bag that had been holding it and anything else in the bag.  So today I count one well-used plastic gift bag, a notebook filled with face painting info and tutorials, 11 old tie clips, 2 binders, 2 skirts, and 5 sheets.  I'm also getting rid of some "unmentionables" (3 to be exact).   While I'm counting them in my total outta here, I'm not mentioning them further.  😉   

I could probably do a whole post on unmentionables.  But if I'm not going to mention them, I'm certainly not going to take a picture of them, and that seems like a pretty boring post.  

Not that I expect anyone is sitting on the edge of their seat watching me clear my house...


Day 22:  284 things gone








11 comments:

  1. Oh, but I AM!!! (sitting on the edge of my seat, that is!). And I wonder why, after I read your posts, I have a resounding chorus of 'Partridge in a Pear Tree' warbling in my head...five golden rings....four....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. On the 22nd day of decluttering my true love took away... all my unwanted stuuuuuffff.

      Delete
    2. you get it! Now you have THAT ear worm on repeat.......

      Delete
  2. What a motivator this challenge is for those who have stuff to clean out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next week is the biggest challenge of all, but I hope I can finish well, and keep up the momentum. Not as intensely, but I have an idea brewing...

      Delete
  3. I am sitting on the edge wondering what you will throw out next. As a matter of fact...when I see what others are throwing out it reminds me that I have the same things I could throw out! It's a win-win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a bonus of doing this with others. I am reminded of things I need to go through when I see your stuff, too!

      Delete
  4. It's actually quite interesting and makes one think of all the things that could go without even thinking about it. It's the entire reason those things are still in the house...they're not thought of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, Vee. When my mind wants to waffle over getting rid of something I will try to remember that! Thank you!

      Delete